- 19-0-6 fertilizer formula
- Contains 0.38% Barricade herbicide
- Active ingredient Prodiamine
- 50 lb bag
- 11,100 sq ft for low coverage; per 8,300 sq ft for medium coverage; per 5,400 sq ft for high coverage
- For pre-emergence control of grassy and broadleaf weeds in established turfgrass (except golf course putting greens) and lawns
- An easy method of fertilizing and preventing weed germination in one formula
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
Customer Reviews for The Andersons® 19-0-6 Turf Fertilizer with 0.38% Barricade® Pre-Emergent Herbicide, 50 lb Bag
I found this product to provide an excellent green up and the slow release is long lasting. I haven't seen a return of the annual bluegrass in my lawn after two applications of this product. The annual bluegrass was thick last year.
Fertilize and stop grassy and broadleaf weeds with one convenient formula! Strong in nitrogen, this blend does an exceptional job for that spring greenup. 50% of the total nitrogen is derived from NutriSphere-N, a proprietary nitrogen management tool that has been proven to prolong desirable turf color up to 8 weeks. With an active ingredient of prodiamine, the pre-emergent herbicide will provide excellent pre-emergent control of grassy and broadleaf weeds in established turfgrasses and lawns. Controls annual grass weeds including crabgrass, goosegrass, annual foxtail, poa annua; and broadleaf weeds including common chickweed, knotweed, henbit, prostrate spurge, common purslane and more!
Consistently sized particles reduce segregation potential. 50 lbs per 11,100 sq ft for low coverage; per 8,300 sq ft for medium coverage; per 5,400 sq ft for high coverage. We recommend, that for crabgrass control, you apply after April 20th for southern Illinois, southern Indiana, and Kentucky; after May 10th for Ohio, northern Indiana, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and northern Illinois; and after May 30th for Michigan. Please call for pallet pricing (45 bags). 50 lb bag. Ship wt 50 lb.