- We strongly recommend the 185G thermostat, be used in order to have temperature control
- Cable spacing should be 3" from the sides, at least 4-5" away from other portions of the cable.
- 536G is 60' long overall, warms 21 sq ft. Uses 300 watts.
- 534G is 140' long overall, warms 50 sq ft. Uses 700 watts
- 532G is 120' long overall, warms 43 sq ft. Uses 600 watts
Manufacturer supplies a one year warranty.
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
Customer Reviews for Soil Warming Cable
I bought the longest last year for callusing grape cuttings. It worked for 6 weeks and quit. This year I bought then same. It worked for 3 days and quit even before I had planted any cuttings. Theoretically, an Ideal way to do my cuttings. Anybody got a better answer or better product.
A.M. Leonard:We have contacted the customer to resolve this issue.
Warm soil is the key to faster germination ... and Gro-Quick is the easiest way to get it! Heavy-duty cables are designed for the commercial grower or advanced hobbyist. Rugged construction and higher output make them perfect for greenhouse applications. Cables are designed for continuous use and will heat up to 80-85?F when no thermostat is used. In three sizes, to safely heat up to 50 sq ft. We strongly recommend that the 185G thermostat be used in order to maintain temperature control.