- Active ingredient: Bromethalin 0.01%
- Compliant with the EPA's Risk Mitigation Decision for Rodenticides.
- Meets the EPA's highest level of station security and quality.
- Proven to be tamper-resistant to kids and dogs.
- Can be used indoors or out.
- Uses the active ingredient bromethalin, an acute active capable of controlling anticoagulant resistant house mice.
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
Customer Reviews for TomCat® Disposable Rat Poison Killer Station with Bait
I put the product out a couple day's ago and none of the rat's have touched it.
Child and dog resistant, use indoors or out to kill rats and house mice. Works up to 6 times faster than anticoagulant solutions.Disposable rat killer station is kid and dog tested, so it is safe for indoor and outdoor use. 4 oz. bait is included with the disposable station which has a clear lid for easy bait monitoring.
Made with Bromethalin, an acute active ingredient, TomCat kills rats (and also mice) much faster in 1-2 days vs. 4-12 days for anticoagulants. Bromethalin has virtually no risk of secondary poisoning (non-targeted animals consuming dead rodents will not be affected), plus it significantly reduces the chance of rodent resistance. Due to its speed of kill and highly efficient active ingredient, it kills more rodents with less bait. Shipping weight of 1 lb.