- Choice of 9" or 21" wide head
- 55" fiberglass handle
- Poly head
- 6" long tines
- The wire tines are hard enough to keep their shape, but the loop "spring" at the top of them offer flexibilty
- The fiberglass handle will offer years of service
- Spread mulch and fine rock
- De-thatch small grassy areas
- Clean up litter
- Rake leaves
- Prepare finish grade
- Cover grass seed
- Groom sand traps
QUESTION: How do I fasten the handle to the head? ANSWER: A rivet is included with the assembly, put the head on the handle, line up the holes, insert the rivet and hit firmly with a hammer.
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
A really cool tool. It pulls up thatch that's been woven into my yard since I first moved in 18 yrs. ago. It will loosen up the soil while it's doing that and the new growth starts up promptly. Some serious action from it with less effort than the old style rakes.
If you ain't got one you're backin' up!