- NNR 27dB
- ANSI S3.19-1974/CSA Z94.2
- Snap-in ear cushions
- Steel and padded foam headband
- Telescopic height is adjustable
- Patented Air Flow Control? technology delivers optimal attenuation across all noise frequencies, without increasing ear cup size or weight
- A patented base plate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear
- Robust steel and padded foam headband withstands demanding use, especially in tough environments, yet delivers longwearing comfort with minimal pressure on the head
- Snap-in, super soft ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
Covered by Manufacturer's one year warranty against defects in material or workmanship. Does not cover abuse or alteration.
QUESTION: What is meant by Noise Reduction Rating? ANSWER: That is the number of decibels by which the hearing protector will reduce the noise. For example, if you are working in an environment with a noise level of 90 dB, a protector with 28 dB NNR (Noise Reduction Rating) will reduce the noise 28 decibels. Scientifically that is a lot more than it appears, because every time you reduce noise levels by three decibels it is like cutting it in half.