- 35 gallon poly leg tank
- In-line suction strainer
- 12 volt diaphragm pump
- 30' 3/8" reinforced spray hose
- 5" easy fill tank lid
- All aluminum no rust frame
- Industrial black poly spray wand with adjustable tip
- Sprays trees 10 to 15 feet high
- UPS shippable
- Overall dimensions 20"W x 24"H x 40"L
- Picture may show it with a pistol-grip brass wand; that is optional, number AA30L36
- There are no pressure gauges on GÇ£StandardGÇ¥ models.
- GÇ£AgitationGÇ¥ and GÇ£High PressureGÇ¥ models have pressure gauges, graduated in 5 lb. increments.
- Pressure can be regulated on GÇ£StandardGÇ¥ and GÇ£High PressureGÇ¥ (w/o Agitation) models with the setscrew on the face of the pump, but this is preset at the factory for optimum pressure, and shouldnGÇÖt normally need adjustment.
- Pressure can be regulated on GÇ£AgitationGÇ¥ models by increasing/decreasing the amount of liquid going to the agitator (the more bypassing to the agitator, the less the pressure will be). With the agitator all the way open, pressure can be dropped to 20-25 psi. With the agitator closed most of the way, the pressure will be 50-60 psi on GÇ£AgitationGÇ¥ and GÇ£Agitation w/4GÇÖ Folding Boom modelsGÇ¥, 135-150 psi on GÇ£High PressureGÇ¥ models.
One year on all components except poly tank has three year and frame has five.
Customer Reviews for Kings 35 gal Skid Sprayer With 12 Volt Connection
QUESTION: How much hose do I get?
ANSWER: 30' is standard on units with 12-volt pumps. When ordering a sprayer with additional hose, state the total hose desired, not the hose in addition to the original 30 feet. For example, if you want a total of 50 feet of hose, order all 50 feet, not 20 feet thinking that the original 30 feet is included. The cost of the original hose is automatically deducted from the final cost by King's.
This professional sprayer is the one you can rely on for getting the job done! The 35 gallon tank is big enough for just about any application. It has an all aluminum non-corrosive skid style frame with two 3/4" handles for easy loading on a truck, utility vehicle, or trailer. The 12 volt pump is perfect for spraying caustic cleaning solutions, fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides. The unit comes with a black poly commercial quality spray wand, with an adjustable tip (picture may show it with a pistol-grip brass wand; that is optional, number AA30L36). The finishing touches on the sprayer are that it has been field tested in the roughest conditions.