- 24" overall
- 1 1/2" cutting capacity
- Wt. 2.82 lbs
- Non-replaceable parts
- Drop forged cutting blades with a Rockwell hardness of 53 +/- 3
- While our line of Crew Tools are not the same quality as our high-end Leonard Lifetime Tools, their main feature is they are much better quality than many comparable priced items found at the mass merchant and hardware chains or the low end of the national brand items
- The economical lopper for your work crew
- Tubular oval aluminum handles have textured grips for comfort
- Shock absorbing bumper
- They are economical and practical so if they are left out in the rain, run over by a truck, or end up walking home with a crew member, it won't "break the bank"
Product is covered by A.M Leonard's one-year guarantee against manufacturer defects.
Review Summary (Based on 8 Reviews)
Customer Reviews for Leonard Aluminum-Handled Crew Loppers, 1.5-inch Cutting Capacity
Take a wrench with you
These loppers quickly became my backup. I got tired of constantly needing a wrench to tighten the nut on the blades. When you buy a tool, you expect it to stay together. Just bent the bumper behind the blades because of a loose nut and busted my knuckles. I will not be using this pair of loppers again.
A.M. Leonard: We have contacted the customer and issued a full refund for this product.
Good deal for light duty
The loppers are a good deal for those on a budget and for light home use. We initially bought quite a few pairs of the 24" Crew Series lopper because of the pricing. We used these for volunteer events, and unfortunately they did not hold up to heavy use.
Leonard Lopper Crew
I use only AML tools because they are affordable, tough and easy to order. I have used these loppers for 10 yrs in my small mowing business. Maybe not strong enuf for "big" shrub work but perfect for me.
Good price for loppers for the hired crew
This is the second set of these loppers I have purchased over the past few years. These loppers fit the bill for a tool given to a work crew that doesn't really look after their tools. You wouldn't want to spend $60+ on a lopper that just gets left out in the rain, etc. They won't last forever, but neither would a more expensive pair subject to mistreatment and neglect.
reliable and affordable
We hand prune 5 acres of blueberries each year and have relied on A M Leonard brand products for years. We bought these to augment (not replace- they are still going strong after a decade) an older pair of A M Leonard Pruners. We are completely satisfied.
Read All 8 Reviews...
A great value, economical loppers for every member of your work crew, now with an improved bumper design!Drop-forged cutting blades have a Rockwell hardness of 52 +/- 2. Tubular oval aluminum handles have textured grips for comfort. Shock-absorbing bumper. 1.5-inch cutting capacity; 24-inch overall length. These crew loppers have non-replaceable parts to keep this a great value.