- 4" ABS plastic handle
- 2 1/2" curved stainless steel blade
- Razor-sharp stainless steel
- Hook-shape blade
- Bright orange ABS plastic handle
- Lanyard hole in the handle
- Blade folds into the handle
- Razor edge makes a clean cut, stainless steel has a long life
- Hook blade aids in pruning tasks; flowers, vines green branches etc
- Orange color makes it visible if you drop it
- Lanyard hole makes it handy to hang on the wall
- Folding blade feature makes it handy to carry into the field
A.M. Leonard's down to earth guarantee. This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's full one year warranty against manufacturer defects for products when used under normal conditions.
QUESTION: What is AISI type 420? ANSWER: It means the steel contains increased carbon to improve mechanical properties. Typical applications include surgical instruments and fine cutlery. Excellent polishability.
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
I love the pruning knife ! It is light weight and I carry it in my pocket. I use it for cutting twine when I tie up perennials and dead heading. I also find it handy for flower arranging.
Like it, nice size, handy for scaping and cutting