- 100 lb. capacity (This is the weight capacity of the hopper and frame, not the volume. You may not be able to fit in 100 lbs. of a lightweight product, such as grass seed.)
- 13" pneumatic tires
- 1" diameter frame tubing
- 1.8 cubic foot hopper
- 27" from bottom of wheel to top of hopper
- Fully enclosed gears, protected from dust and the salts of fertilizers
- Heavy-duty gears made of self-lubricating Nylatron GS have superior wear characteristics
- This spreader with its large air-filled tires is MUCH easier to push than ones with small, solid tires
- Large tires add stability and add to smooth operation
- Poly hopper will never rust, and is resistant to bumps and dents Instructions contain: - Assembly information - Parts list - Maintenance information - How to calibrate the spreader - How to determine effective width - Approximate conversion chart comparing other brand's settings with this spreader's settings
A.M. Leonard Inc. warrants its tools indentified as "Leonard Premium Tools" to be free from material or workmanship defects for the life of the tool. A.M. Leonard, Inc. will replace or repair faulty tools at its sole discretion. Tools need to be sent postage prepaid to A.M. Leonard, Inc. 241 Fox Drive, Piqua, OH 45356. This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, rust, mishandling or unauthorized repair. Changes in design, finish, material specifications, etc. may be made without notice and without implying any obligation or recourse upon A.M. Leonard, Inc.
Please call our customer service department at 1-800-543-8955 M-F 8am-5pm, Sat 8am - noon EST for a return authorization number BEFORE returning merchandise.
A.M. Leonard, Inc. assumes no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages arising from defects in material or workmanship. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above restriction may not apply to you. The limited warranty offers specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
Review Summary (Based on 3 Reviews)
Customer Reviews for Leonard 100 lb Broadcast Spreaders
Been in snow business a long time; First spreader that lasted past 3 storms with 100lbs of salt. Enclosed gears I assume is the trick. Bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. Nice Spreader.
Excellent spreader of high quality because it's made in America. I plan on purchasing another one.
The spreader was shipped quickly and easy to put together. I have only used it with fertilizer so far, and it does a nice job.
The AM100 line offers a premium spreader that will apply ALL types and sizes of flowable material with perfect pattern and accuracy! From fine tees & greens fertilizer, turf and pre-emergents, to coarse ice melters.
Lifetime warranty. They just don't get any better than this! State-of-the-art spreader, designed with the user in mind, and packed full of features. Precise spread applications with variety of materials, is achieved by flow control at the gate and on-the-go fingertip control at the handle. The broad stance and full foot rest maximize stability, yet allow you to maintain a full stride in comfort due to the extended length handle. Welded/bolted frame is strong and provides corrosion resistance for long service life. Hopper is made of high strength Polyethylene making it flexible with excellent cold impact strength. Setting adjustment is quick with easy-view rate control. The positive linkage and spring loaded on/off control ensures quick, controlled start/stops. Large 13" pneumatic tires roll easily over smooth and rough terrain. Includes screen and hopper cover. 100 lb. capacity, 8-12' spread width, 13" diameter pneumatic tires, 3/16" poly hopper. Ship wt. 41 lb. Available with a stainless steel frame, a powder coated frame, or as a towable version.