- Fully enclosed gears, protected from dust and the salts of fertilizers
- Heavy-duty gears made of self-lubricating Nylatron GS have superior wear characteristics
- This spreader with its large air-filled tires is MUCH easier to push than ones with small, solid tires
- Large tires add stability and add to smooth operation
- Poly hopper will never rust, and is resistant to bumps and dents Instructions contain: - Assembly information - Parts list - Maintenance information - How to calibrate the spreader - How to determine effective width - Approximate conversion chart comparing other brand's settings with this spreader's settings
A.M. Leonard Inc. warrants its tools indentified as "Leonard Premium Tools" to be free from material or workmanship defects for the life of the tool. A.M. Leonard, Inc. will replace or repair faulty tools at its sole discretion. Tools need to be sent postage prepaid to A.M. Leonard, Inc. 241 Fox Drive, Piqua, OH 45356. This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, rust, mishandling or unauthorized repair. Changes in design, finish, material specifications, etc. may be made without notice and without implying any obligation or recourse upon A.M. Leonard, Inc.
Please call our customer service department at 1-800-543-8955 M-F 8am-5pm, Sat 8am - noon EST for a return authorization number BEFORE returning merchandise.
A.M. Leonard, Inc. assumes no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages arising from defects in material or workmanship. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above restriction may not apply to you. The limited warranty offers specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
Owner's Manual for Push ModelsOwner's Manual for Towable Model