- 6 3/4" hardened stainless steel blade
- Wood handle
- stainless steel blade is polished to prevent sticking and clean up easily
- Engraved with depth measurements in millimeters
- Vinyl belt sheath included
- Dig weeds out of your flowerbeds and lawn
- Scrape weeds from cracks in your drive, walk, patio,etc
- Plant bulbs, corms, rhizomes and tubers
- Dig tender bulbs and corms for winter storage
- Plant your annual flowers and herbs
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
Customer Reviews for Multi-Purpose Hori-Hori Knife
I purchased this tool about 2 years ago and wonder how I ever survived without it! It is so handy. If I run into a root while digging, you can just flip it over to the serrated side and cut right through the root. It fits comfortably in my hand and is very well made. My sister helped me in my gardens last summer and I almost didn't get it away from her. I gave her one this year for her birthday and she was so pleased. Thank you for a wonderful tool.
I received one as a gift a few years ago and now I don't enter the garden without it and the pruners. This tool is incredibly versatile; weeding, small plantings, scraping weed seedlings, cutting through smaller roots, etc.. Am now purchasing four as Christmas gifts. Be warned: this tool is sharp...but that is what makes it so great.
Hori-Hori is Japanese for "Dig-Dig", and that's just what this knife was designed to do! Beveled for shoveling and serrated for sawing, it can be used to dig, weed, transplant, divide perennials and more. 6 3/4" hardened stainless steel blade is polished to prevent sticking and clean up easily. Engraved with depth measurements in millimeters. Wood handle. Vinyl belt sheath included.