- Hose releases water very slowly but very evenly from beginning to end of the run
- 1in. Outer diameter
- Inner diameter is approx 9/16in.
- Standard brass garden hose couplers included
- Even water distribution up to 5,280 feet on level terrain and straight runs
- Leak Rate: 1 gallon per foot, per hour @ 30psi
- Made From 80% Recycled Materials
- Effective width depends on the type of soil. Water penetrates soil in a tear drop shape, it spreads as it goes down. You can generally expect 6-18" width at root level, but the only way to know is to check.
Manufacturer has Lifetime Warranty against material defects.
Review Summary (Based on 7 Reviews)
Customer Reviews for Osmile Soaker Hose
First hose within a full days use developed several tiny holes that created mini-geysers that created pools of water. The free replacement that A.M. Leonard immediately provided,has worked for several weeks with no problems.
I've been using this product for 7 years now. I have landscape beds that this hose has been in place for 7 years & still holding up well. No leaks, no cracking.
We recently built a new home in Texas. This past summer was brutal (heat and drought). We purchased these soaker hoses to keep our lawn alive through the drought. What we got was far better than anticipated. The lawn is on just enough slope that the soakers buried at the top of the slope kept the grass green all summer, watering once a week. (Zoysia Palisades)
I'm using it on 2000 feet of rhubarb. It works very well.
This is a follow up on an earlier poor review of 250 foot soaker hoses. The Lawson company, upon receiving photos of the multiple hose ruptures and repairs, replaced all of them with an upgrade soaker product. I commend their response, immediate attention and good faith replacement, and hope that these higher quality hoses will solve my watering problems.
Read All 7 Reviews...
Reduce water usage up to 70%! Just connect the hose to your outside faucet or garden hose and turn the water on to low pressure (1/4 turn). This will slowly water your plants at the root zone where they need it most, with no runoff or evaporation. Hoses can be used above or below the ground. If using above ground, cover with a layer of mulch For below ground irrigation bury 2 to 6 inches deep. Hose will not be damaged if frozen. Ideal for trees and shrubs or gardens.