- 2-ply, 16" (high) x 6.5" (wide) pneumatic tires
- 1" cold rolled steel axle
- Frame is 1-1/4" diameter 12 gauge steel pipe
- Overall frame dimensions: 63-1/2" high x 28-1/2" deep x 39" wide, extended nose 15-1/4" x 22" wide
- 1600 lb capacity
- Well balanced design
- Even though the nose measures 16" deep, it really has extra depth because of the concave back on the cart
- High strength steel tubing
- Oilite wheel bearings
- Double vertical frame tubes on each side
- Solid 1" steel axle and wide profile high capacity 16" x 6.5" tires are standard on all our nursery trucks
- The balance of the truck eases the operation
- Extra depth at the nose allows you to carry a container, pot or drum
- The superior strength of the tubing resists bending under weight
- Oilite bearings in the wheels outlast other bearings
- The double vertical frame tubes provide exceptional strength
- The standard axle and tires on all our nursery trucks hold up to your demands. The wide tires are easier to roll across turf
Lifetime warranty for the models that are orange. One year warranty for the models that are green.
Review Summary (Based on 5 Reviews)
Customer Reviews for Leonard Nursery Truck Extended Lift 1600lb, Pneumatic Tires
Love it. I raise citrus and tropical plants in containers. This plant dolly allowed me to easily move My plants, including 45 gallon trees by myself.
The dolly is huge, and the Containers sat perfectly in the dolly cradle without any straps or movements of the trees.
The depth of the cradle is perfect for the 45 gallon containers and below. The dolly could carry 100 gallon trees too.
The huge tires traverse the grass and dirt with ease.
Assembly was easy and I only needed a hammer, and pliers (locking ring - - I held ring in groove with pliers and tapped on ring to lock in groove of axle.)
My only confusion on assembly was the shipping label indicated 3 boxes, but there were only 2 boxes. Three washers were provided for each side of the tire (I put 2 inside and 1 outside for each side) to make spacing between lock rings tight. Directions did not indicate a preference.
This tree dolly is outstanding, and I am thrilled to have ordered it. It makes my moving the trees easy and a one man
Sturdy build. Wheels do not rub on product while transporting.
I've saved lots of time and sore muscules since we got the nursery truck. We are able to cary large plant material in a way that is safer for us and safer for the plant material.
The dolly needs a extra bar running across the unit. This will prevent the tree from coming back into the face of the user.
Has great balance for 10- 18 foot trees. Easy to assembly.
QUESTION: What order is the hardware installed when mounting the wheels?
ANSWER: The order of washers is not important, as long as you have at least one on each side of the wheel. The crescent moon shaped arc rings go on the outside in the groove at the end of the axle.
The handiest and toughest built trucks to have around!Made to meet professional demands and make handling the heaviest loads easier. Capacity rating on competing brands can be deceiving. Look at all the features of our carts and you will realize these are the best carts at the best prices. Please note this cart requires motor freight delivery, call for quote.
Please note this cart requires MOTOR FREIGHT DELIVERY, call for quote.Lifetime warranty.