- 15 gallon polyethylene tank
- Jet agitation
- 4' folding boom (two arms about 24" long each) with tips for an approximate 5' spray width.
- Rigid pick-up tube
- 12 volt diaphragm pump (1.8 gpm, 70 psi)
- Industrial trigger spray gun with adjustable tip
- 5" fill-well with vented lid
- 1/2" tank drain fitting
- 30' of 3/8" PVC reinforced spray hose
- In-line suction side filter
- Sprays trees 10 to 15 feet high
- Overall dimensions 19"W x 21"H x 48.5"L
Agitation" and "High Pressure" models have pressure gauges, graduated in 5 lb. increments. Pressure can be regulated on "Standard" and "High Pressure" (w/o Agitation) models with the setscrew on the face of the pump, but this is preset at the factory for optimum pressure, and shouldn't normally need adjustment Pressure can be regulated on "Agitation" models by increasing/decreasing the amount of liquid going to the agitator (the more bypassing to the agitator, the less the pressure will be). With the agitator all the way open, pressure can be dropped to 20-25 psi. With the agitator closed most of the way, the pressure will be 50-60 psi on "Agitation" and "Agitation w/4' Folding Boom models", 135-150 psi on "High Pressure" models.
One year on all components except the poly tank which has three year and the frame which has five year.
QUESTION: How much hose do I get? ANSWER: 30' is standard on units with 12-volt pumps. When ordering a sprayer with additional hose, state the total hose desired, not the hose in addition to the original 30 feet. For example, if you want a total of 50 feet of hose, order all 50 feet, not 20 feet thinking that the original 30 feet is included. The cost of the original hose is automatically deducted from the final cost by King's.