- Contains Iron 21.9%
- Contains Molybdenum 0.001%
- Contains 1% Humic Acid
- Active ingredient: Streptomyces lydicus WYEC108: 1.3%
- Available in 9 oz packs, 3 lb bags, 10 lb and 50 lb bags
- Controls root and damping off fungi such as pythium, rhizoctonia, pythophthora, fusarium, etc
- Contains a slow release iron that provides long lasting greening to your plants without fear of burning (even sensitive varieties)
- The humic acid is used as a food source by the microbe and works in conjuction with it in producing robust, healthy roots and vigorous plant top growth
- Disease suppression, long-term greening, robust root growth, larger plants and increased production
- For beds, 2 to 8 lbs per 1000 sq ft, tilled or raked in. For top dressing, 3 oz per cu ft of planting media. For turf, 9 lbs per 1000 sq ft for problem areas, 4 lbs per 1000 sq ft for general maintenance
Review Summary (Based on 3 Reviews)
Customer Reviews for Actino-Iron Biological Fungicide
I used the actino-iron on my lawn and while planting new bulbs and perennials. I also sprinkled some in soil around existing plants and shrubs. NO burn, my bulb leaves seemed to stay greener longer and my Monkshood leaves are still green and on the plant for the first time in years ( I get beautiful flowers, but all the leaves would brown and fall off. The new leaves on my rose bush are healthier and my lawn is doing great, I only wish that the effects lasted longer, as I'm a little behind redoing, since the weather has been aweful. I'd definitely would recommend the product.
I am a backyard orchard-er. I have never experienced any products that positively effects trees like actino iron, it works like magic.
I am impressed with Actino-Iron. I used it on my plants in the greenhouse and with in a few days the leaves were greener and the plants looked much healthier. The plants in my greenhouse suffered wilt the last few years and performed poorly. Hopefully this product will stop that. Sure looks good so far.
Biological soil additive for fungus suppression and control!OMRI-listed biological fungicide with iron and humic acid for use in greenhouses, nurseries, landscaping, and turf. Use it as a soil additive to prevent, suppress and control root and damping off fungi such as pythium, rhizoctonia, pythophthora, fusarium, etc. Actino-Iron's active ingredient is Streptomyces lydicus strain WYEC 108, a naturally occuring beneficial soil bacterium. When applied to the soil, it grows around a plant's root system, and protects them from harmful soil pathogens. It also produces powerful antifungal byproducts that are highly destructive to disease-causing fungi. Additionally, this microbe will act as a predator and attack and disable certain fungi. Its root colonization ability, antifungal byproducts production and predatory action together make it a powerful weapon in pest management. However, this fungicide also delivers more! Iron for long-lasting greening of your plants without fear of burning, AND humic acid, a food source for the microbe to help it produce robust, healthy roots and vigorous plant growth. Call for pallet pricing on the 10lb and 50 lb bags. 3lb and 9oz NOT FOR SALE IN CA.