- 6' x 1 1/4"
- Kiln-dried Western Hemlock
- Female ferrule on top end, male on the bottom
- Will fit another 603A, or our Product Number 602T Top Pole
- Add-on section solid wood pole, allows for several poles to be snapped end to end for added reach
- Easy to mount the head of your choice with the correct adapter, or to snap poles together. Ferrules have a spring-loaded pin that can be pulled from place and slipped to the side so you can see the hole on the adaptor or other pole. Push the pin back into its hole and it snaps together quickly and securely.
Manufacturer supplies a guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship for the duration of original ownership.
Pole Pruners and Their Components
QUESTION: How many 603A poles can be snapped together? ANSWER: We recommend putting no more than 3 sectional poles together. Additional poles have been used but can put too much strain on the lower pole connections. QUESTION: How do I know what accessories to use with the pole pruner poles? ANSWER: Click on the link below to Pole Pruners and Their Components for a spreadsheet on which poles and adaptors go on which head.