- Polyolefin coating provides a long lasting finish because of its resistance to agricultural chemicals and fertilizers
- Smooth surface minimizes plant damage.
- Heat sealed caps installed at both ends keep out moisture and eliminate any rustin
- The Polyolefin coating and resistance to chemicals means stake will not rust, corrode, or crack offering a long service life
- When the smooth surface means less plant damage, the result is healthier plants for optimum growth and reduced scarrin
A.M. Leonard's down to earth guarantee. Product is covered under A.M. Leonard's full one year warranty against manufacturer defects for products when used under normal conditions.
QUESTION: Can the stakes be cut to a variety of sizes? ANSWER: The stakes could be cut with the proper tools. However, this would exposs the internal part of the stake and could rust and corrode.
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
Have used these for years; they are a good value. They last a long time, and are durable.