Alamo Broad Spectrum Fungicide Injectable Case of 25
Excellent for urban areas where spraying is impractical. Alamo® - Broad-spectrum fungicide (propiconazole) by Novartis. Use as a flare root injection for prevention/treatment of oak wilt, Dutch elm disease, sycamore anthracnose, cedar apple rust, scab, and other leaf diseases of flowering crabapple. Cannot be sold in CA or NY.
- Alamo Broad Spectrum Fungicide Injectable
- Case of 25
- A broad-spectrum fungicide manufactured by Novartis.
- For use as a flare root injection for prevention and treatment of oak wilt, Dutch elm disease, sycamore anthracmose, cedar apple rust, scab, and other leaf diseases of flowering crabapple.
- Required tool
- Tree Tech microinjection units have set a new standard for economical and environmentally safe tree care.
- Product is administered directly into the tree's vascular system, using a single dose applicator which is manually pressurized.
- The applicator is made of two interlocking plastic sections welded to a funnel-shaped dispenser tube.
- A.M. Leonard's down to earth guarantee. This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's full one year warranty against manufacturer defects for product when used under normal conditions.