Aquatic Herbicide for Algae and Aquatic Vegetation 2.5 Gallon Concentrate
Out of stock
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $98.18 each and save 5%Buy 75 for $78.02 each and save 25%
Virtually eliminates the need for mechanical or physical control of aquatic weeds!Non-selective aquatic herbicide that controls emerged vegitation in and around all bodies of fresh and salt water, whether the waters are flowing or stagnant. Highly effective on more than 190 species of emerged weed and brush, including a wide range of annual and perennial grasses, broadleaf weeds and sedges. Aquamaster is absorbed by foliage and moves throughout the plant tissues to contol the entire plant, from leaf tip to roots. Applications according to label provide no restrictions on water use for irrigation, recreation, or domestic purposes. Requires non-ionic surfactants, sold separately. Rates vary, but typical range is 2.3 to 3.75 quarts per acre. Priced per 2.5 gallon container.
- Active Ingredient: glyphosate 53.8%
- This product controls a wide range of broadleaf plants, click LABEL to see the complete list.
- This product does not control plants that are completely submerged or have a majority of their foliage underwater.
- An agricultural-approved marking dye may be added to the tank mix to trace your spray application
- QUESTION: Is the Aquamaster effective on Duckweed
- ANSWER: Duckweed is not on the label as one of the species it will control, so we do not recommend it. Currently nothing we stock is labeled for it
Write Your Own Review