Azatin O Biological Insecticide, 1 Quart
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Jun 02, 2022 Remind Me!
This OMRI-listed insecticide prevents insects from reaching adulthood!Azatin® O is an OMRI-listed biological insect growth regulator. This broad-spectrum insecticide contains the chemical azadirachtin. This is a 1-quart container. Use Azatin® O to control insects in the larval stage of development. Azadirachtin stops the molting process, preventing the insects from reaching adulthood. It works on a variety of insect species including aphids, borers, caterpillars, grubs, leaf miners, mealybugs, psyllids, whiteflies, and thrips. Use Azatin® O in greenhouses, fruit or ornamental nurseries, interiorscapes, or hydroponics operations. The zero-day pre-harvest interval of Azatin® O makes it an excellent choice for use on herbs, fruits, and vegetables. Use Azatin® O in rotation with Pycana™; Insecticide for an effective foliar insect treatment program. It works well as a tank mix partner and is a natural fit with your existing IPM program. Mix at a rate of 1/4 to 1 teaspoon per gallon of water. Always wear proper personal protective equipment when applying Azatin® O. For best results, spray directly on insects. Apply in early to mid-morning or late afternoon. Make a minimum of two applications, 5 to 7 days apart. Always read product labels before use.
- Active ingredient: Azadirachtin (4.5% formulation)
- Volume (quarts): 1
- REI (hours): 4
- PHI (days): 0
- Biological insect growth regulator
- Contains azadirachtin
- Kills insects in larval stage of development
- Controls many species including aphids, borers, caterpillars, grubs, leaf miners, mealybugs, psyllids, whiteflies, and thrips
- Works well in greenhouses, fruit and ornamental nurseries, interiorscapes, or hydroponics operations
- Zero-day PHI is excellent for herbs, fruits, and vegetables
Write Your Own Review