Original Washed Hooded Jacket, Driftwood, Size 4X Large by Berne
Stay warm season after season!
BERNE manufactures its Original Washed Hooded Jackets from a durable 12-ounce cotton duck fabric. They wash this shell using enzymes for an extra comfortable look and feel. They add a heavyweight quilted liner to the body of the coat for maximum warmth. The sleeves have a taffeta liner for added comfort and easy on/off. These BERNE jackets also feature a three-piece insulated hood with a drawstring closure. This size 4XL jacket is driftwood brown in color.
This jacket offers an excellent combination of warmth and mobility, making it perfect for working outside in the cold. A pleated, bi-swing action back provides more shoulder and back space for maximum stretch. The pleated shoulders are less restrictive on your arms than traditional sleeves. In addition, BERNE outfits it with plenty of pockets for maximum storage space.
BERNE also designs its Original Washed Hooded Jackets for maximum durability. Triple-needle stitching at the main seems, along with brass rivets at stress points, ensure this coat will keep you warm season after season!
- Size: 4XL
- Color: Driftwood
- Shell material: 12-ounce cotton duck
- Body liner material: Polyester brushed tricot
- Sleeve liner material: Polyester taffeta
- Closure: Zipper
- Hooded: Yes
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Insulated jacket
- Three-piece insulated hood with drawstring
- Pleated bi-swing action back
- Pleated elbows
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Heavy-duty brass front zipper
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Brass rivets on all stress points
- Three inside pockets
- Two front patch pockets
- An excellent combination of warmth, comfort, and mobility
- Perfect for working outside in colder weather
- Insulated hood protects your head and ears from wind
- Pleated, bi-swing action back maximizes room for shoulders for optimal mobility
- Cotton duck fabric resists tears and punctures
- Durable construction provides years of warmth
- 4.58 pounds
BERNE Original Washed Hooded Jackets are made from a durable 12 ounce cotton duck fabric. The shell is washed using enzymes for a comfortable look and feel.
2. What is the color and size of this jacket?
This jacket comes in size 4XL and driftwood brown color.
3. What features does this jacket have?
This jacket features a three-piece insulated hood with a drawstring closure, pleated bi-swing action back, pleated elbows, and knit cuffs and waistband for a comfortable fit. It also has brass rivets on all stress points, triple needle stitched main seams, and three inside pockets and two front patch pockets for maximum storage space.
4. What is the purpose of this jacket?
Berne Original Washed Hooded Jackets are designed for maximum warmth, durability, and mobility. It is perfect for working outside in colder weather with the ability to protect your head and ears from wind while still providing ample room for shoulders for optimal mobility. The cotton duck fabric resists tears and punctures, providing years of warmth.