BERNE Slate Canyon Vests
These slate-colored vests are perfect for layering!
BERNE Canyon Vests consist of a 100% cotton duck shell with a 100% polyester Sherpa-style inner liner. These slate-colored vests feature an extended back, an extra-large front pocket, and three inside pockets. Triple-needle stitching at the main seems, combined with reinforced bar tacks at all stress seams, maximize durability. Choose your desired size above.
BERNE Canyon Vests are perfect for layering. They provide just the right amount of warmth and coverage when it is too warm for a full jacket. For those colder winter days, they fit comfortably under your jacket for added insulation.
BERNE designs these vests with comfort and durability in mind. The 12-ounce sanded cotton duck shell provides a soft, broken-in feel. The Sherpa-style lining and extended back provide extra warmth. Thanks to the triple-needle stitching and reinforced bar tacks, these vests will keep you warm for years to come!
- Size: Varies
- Color: Slate
- Shell material: 12-ounce cotton duck
- Lining material: Polyester
- Insulated vest
- Cotton duck shell
- Polyester Sherpa-style lining
- Extended back
- Extra-large front pocket
- Three inside pockets
- Triple-needle stitching at main seams
- Reinforced bar tacks at stress seams
- Designed with comfort and durability in mind
- Perfect for layering – fits comfortably under your jacket for maximum warmth
- Provide just the right amount of warmth and coverage when a full jacket is not necessary
- Sanded cotton duck shell provides a soft, broken-in feel
- Triple-needle stitching, and reinforced bar tacks maximize service life