Bosch 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder
The ideal combination of comfort and efficiency!
Bosch equips this angle grinder with a powerful 10-amp motor. The 6-foot long cord provides power the 120-volt motor. A direct-cooling system allows for higher overload. This grinder has a locking paddle switch for maximum control and comfort. Directed air flow diverts dust and debris away from vital components. The side handle controls vibration and adjusts into two positions.
The Bosch Angle Grinder uses 4-1/2-inch diameter wheels. It has a burst-protection toolless adjustable and a large spindle lock. These features make changing the grinding discs easier than ever. Carbon brushes provide enhanced durability over previous models. Bosch's service minder brushes stop the grinder from functioning when it requires preventative maintenance. The Bosch 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder is perfect for all-day use.
It handles most machinery manufacturing, metal fabrication, and construction jobs with ease. Its motor delivers outputs 11,500 RPMs, making it much more powerful than previous generations. This angle grinder is the ideal combination of comfort and efficiency. The locking paddle switch maximizes control and comfort during extended use. The two-position side handle makes it less jarring to run than similar models. Bosch backs this quality tool with a 1-year warranty.
- Product weight (pounds): 5-3/5
- Bosch model number: GWS10-45P
- Current (amps): 10
- Voltage (volts): 120
- Cord length (feet): 6
- Wheel diameter (inches): 4-1/2
- Maximum RPMs: 11,500
- Spindle thread: 5/8 - 11 UNC
- Powerful 10-amp, 120-volt motor
- Direct motor cooling system
- Locking paddle switch
- Directed air flow
- Two-position, vibration-controlling side handle
- Burst-protection toolless guard
- Larger spindle lock
- Carbon brushes
- Service minder brushes
- Includes backing flange, lock nut, spanner wrench, and grinding guard
- Ideal combination of comfort and efficiency
- Perfect for all-day use in machinery manufacturing, metal fabrication, and construction applications
- Improved motor delivers more power than previous models
- Directed air flow diverts dust and debris away from vital components
- Locking paddle switch and vibration-controlling side handle maximize control and comfort
- Direct-cooling system allows for higher overload capabilities
- Large spindle and toolless guard simplify disc changing
- Minder brushes stop the grinder when it requires preventative maintenance
- 7.3 pounds
The Bosch 4 1/2 inch angle grinder is a powerful cutting and grinding tool used for a variety of projects, including machinery manufacturing, metal fabrication, and construction jobs.
What is the power source of the Bosch 4 1/2 inch angle grinder?
The Bosch 4 1/2 inch angle grinder is powered by a 10 amp, 120 volt motor that delivers up to 11,500 RPMs.
What are the features of the Bosch 4 1/2 inch angle grinder?
The Bosch 4 1/2 inch angle grinder features a direct cooling system, locking paddle switch, directed air flow, two-position side handle, burst protection toolless guard, larger spindle lock, carbon brushes, and service minder brushes.
What is the weight of the Bosch 4 1/2 inch angle grinder?
The Bosch 4 1/2 inch angle grinder weighs 5 3/5 pounds.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov