Bradfield Organics Luscious Lawn and Garden 3-1-5 Natural Fertilizer, 40 lb Bag
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $51.85 each and save 8%Buy 55 for $33.97 each and save 40%
Premium OMRI-listed natural, organic fertilizer provides a great balanced fertilizer for turf, crops, vegetables and more!This slow-release fertilizer contains alfalfa, the base for this fertilizer, that is the second richest source of nutrients known. Contains the natural root stimulant Triacontanol, high protein and brix and offers major and minor nutrient elements including amino acids.
An earth-friendly way to green up your lawn, or topdress your flower beds, roses, and vegetable gardens. Non-burning, spreadable granules can even be applied near waterways. Sold in 40 pound bags. Do not apply just prior to seeding your lawn. Apply initially at 20 lbs per 1,000 sq ft. then 10 lbs per 1,000 sq ft routinely for a total of 4 applications per year.
- 3-1-5 formula
- 40 lb. bag
- Motor freight delivery GUARANTEED ANALYSIS:
- Total Nitrogen (N)............3% 3% water insoluble nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5)....1%
- Soluble Potash (K2O)..........5% Nutrients for this product are derived from alfalfa, molasses, sulfate of potash, and meat meal. CONTAINS NO ANIMAL MANURE Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at: www.aapfco.org/metals.htm
- OMRI listed; approved for use in organic crop production
- Made from all feed grade nutrient components: Alfalfa, Molasses, Sulfate of Potash, Humate (humic acid) and Poultry by-Products. No manure, sludge or inert ingredients.
- Alfalfa is the second richest source of nutrients known and is the base for Bradfield Fertilizer
- Contains the natural root stimulant Triacontanol, high protein and brix and offers both major and minor nutrient elements including amino acids
- Safe around children and pets, lakes and streams
- Relieves heat stress and promotes winter cold-hardiness
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review