Brinly Tow-Behind Plug Aerator
Create and maintain a lush, beautiful lawn!
Brinly designed this Tow-Behind Aerator with an extra-wide 48-inch profile. It features 32 heat-treated 16-gauge steel core plug spoons. Each of the four welded tine sections rotates independently. A rigid, fully enclosed weight tray allows for additional support. This aerator's unique two-piece steel drawbar enables you to attach it to lawn tractors easily.
Transporting the unit is also simple thanks to the single transport lever and large, treaded wheels. The Brinly 48-Inch Plug Aerator is ideal for aerating larger lawns. Its heat-treated spoons extract 3-inch plugs of soil. These holes allow water, seed, and fertilizer to reach the root zone. The resulting soil plugs contain beneficial microorganisms.
Once you finish aerating, leave the plugs so they can break down and help replenish vital nutrients. This process leaves you a lush, beautiful lawn. Brinly's universal hitch pin fits all riding/garden tractors and ZTR mowers with a hitch plate. You can replace each plugging spoon individually, reducing maintenance costs. Independently rotating sections prevent lawn damage during turns. Brinly covers this product with a two-year warranty! Due to its size/dimensions, this product must ship via motor freight delivery. It is not eligible for any free or reduced shipping offers.
- Ship weight (pounds): 91
- Aeration method: Plug
- Aeration depth (inches): ≤ 3
- Axle diameter (inches): 3/4
- Axle material: Steel
- Weight tray capacity (pounds): 200
- Wheel diameter (inches): 10
- Wheel width (inches): 3
- Wheel type: Semi-pneumatic
- Wheel tread: Turf
- Working width (inches): 48
- Spoon count: 32
- Spoon material: Steel
- Spoon thickness (gauge): 16
- Max tow speed (miles per hour): 5
- The manufacturer covers this product with a two-year warranty.
- Extra-wide profile
- Heat-treated steel core plug spoons
- Four welded tine sections with independent rotation
- Fully enclosed weight tray
- Universal hitch pin
- Single transport lever
- Ideal for aerating larger lawns to create and maintain lush, beautiful turf
- Steel spoons extract 3-inch plugs of soil containing beneficial microorganisms
- Aeration holes allow water, seed, and fertilizer to reach the root zone
- Independently rotating sections prevent lawn damage during turns
- Weight tray holds up to 200 pounds for additional support
- Universal hitch pin attaches to any riding/garden tractor and ZTR mower with a hitch plate
- 91 pounds
- Question: When is a good time to aerate? Answer: A good time is after it rains or after you water the lawn. The damp soil allows for full penetration.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov