BRUSHBAR Invasive Brush Removal Tool and Pry Bar
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Feb 04, 2022 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 25 for $256.50 each and save 1%Buy 60 for $243.37 each and save 6%
- Ship weight (pounds): 30
- Tool length (inches): 73-1/2
- Platform material: Wood
- Platform width (inches): 11
- Platform length (inches): 9-1/4
- Handle material: Structural steel
- Handle length (inches): 67
- Shank material: Steel
- Shank width (inches): 7/8
- Shank tip angle (degrees): 33
- Shank tip length (inches): 2-1/2
- Industrial-grade, multi-purpose pry bar
- Wood platform is treated with wood sealer for longevity
- Poweful 8:1 leverage advantage quickly and easily yeilds over 1000lb up upward force!
- Designed for quick, perminate, and chemical free removal of invasive woody brush
- A handy demolition tool for landscapers, the BRUSHBAR allows for quick tear out of shrubs and bushes small and large.
- Clear and maintain properties, parks, and nature without the use of chemicals
- Useful for many landscape task - pry up rocks, tear out slabs, shift large pieces of stone or paving blocks into place.
- Steel handle and brackets are powder coated and wood platform is sealed offering a long service life
Additional Product Information
- Lifetime Warranty
Write Your Own Review