Bull Dog Dual-Mode LED Headlamp
Multiple modes for any situation!
The Bull Dog Dual-Mode LED Headlamp features a high-impact housing. This heavy-duty headlamp offers three settings - focus, wide, and strobe. This headlamp tilts to focus light.
Bull Dog equips it with an adjustable, double elastic strap. Each light includes three AAA batteries. This dual-mode LED light is excellent for anyone that desires a hands-free lighting solution.
Focus mode casts a 70-lumen beam up to 130 feet. The wide beam mode outputs a 180 160-lumen beam up to 50 feet in distance. The three AAA batteries allow for a run time of up to 9 hours! Bull Dog designed this LED headlamp for maximum durability. Its high-impact housing protects the lamp from drops and damage caused by impacts. The double strap makes it as comfortable as it is convenient. Plus, Bull Dog covers each one with a 1-year limited warranty!
- Power usage (watts): 3
- Brightness - focus mode (lumens): 70
- Brightness - wide-beam mode (lumens): 160
- Beam length - focus mode (feet): 130
- Beam length - wide-beam mode (feet): 50
- Power source: AA alkaline batteries x 3
- Batteries included: Yes
- Run time (hours): 7 to 9
- Ingress protection rating: IPX2
- Weight (pounds): 1/5
- The manufacturer covers this product with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Heavy-duty headlamp
- Three settings - focus, wide, and strobe
- Adjustable, double elastic strap
- Includes 3 AAA batteries
- Focus mode outputs a narrow, but very focused beam
- Wide-beam mode casts a bright light a short distance
- High-impact housing protects from drops and impact damage
- Double strap makes the lamp as comfortable as it is bright
- 0.2 pounds
The Bull Dog Dual Mode LED Headlamp offers three different settings (focus, wide, and strobe) and tilts to focus light. It also has an adjustable, double elastic strap and comes with three AAA batteries. The high impact housing makes it durable.
2. What is the brightness and beam length of the focus mode?
The focus mode of the Bull Dog Dual Mode LED Headlamp outputs a 70 lumen beam up to 130 feet in distance.
3. What is the brightness and beam length of the wide beam mode?
The wide beam mode of the Bull Dog Dual Mode LED Headlamp outputs a 160 lumen beam up to 50 feet in distance.
4. What is the run time and power source of the Bull Dog Dual Mode LED Headlamp?
The Bull Dog Dual Mode LED Headlamp runs for 7 to 9 hours on 3 AA alkaline batteries. The headlamp does come with three AAA batteries included.