Calagel Medicated Anti-Itch Gel
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $7.17 each and save 1%Buy 6 for $7.11 each and save 2%
Rapid relief without that messy pink lotion!Calagelis a medicated anti-itch gel. It offers maximum strength, long-lasting itch relief. Sold in 6-ounce bottles.
Calagelrelieves the itch, pain, and swelling resulting from insect bites, sunburns, and minor cuts. It is extremely effective at relieving the pain and itch from rashes caused by poison ivy and oak. For maximum relief from poison ivy and oak, we suggest pairing this product with Tecnu ExtremePoison Ivy Scrub.
Calagelgives you rapid relief without the mess created by pink lotions. This clear gel leaves no stains or residue.
- Type: Medicated anti itch gel
- Formulation: Clear
- Size: 6 ounces
- Relief: Rapid relief, maximum strength, long lasting itch relief
- Uses: Bug bites, sunburns, poison ivy and oak, minor cuts or rashes
- Additional benefits: Helps reduce swelling and inflammation
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Medicated anti-itch gel
- Clear formulation
- Sold in 6-ounce bottles
- Maximum strength, long lasting itch relief
- Clear gel leaves no pink residue or stains
- Quickly relieves the pain and itch of bug bites, sunburns, poison ivy and oak, and minor cuts or rashes
- Also helps reduce swelling and inflammation
Product Shipping Weight
- 0.58 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: Why do poison ivy and oak plants cause my skin to break out?Answer: You can thank urushiol, the resin found in all parts of poison ivy, oak, and sumac plants.
- Question: How do I get rid of the rash?Answer: To get rid of a poison ivy or oak rash, you have to remove the urushiol. This allows your skin to begin its natural healing process.
Write Your Own Review