Norton Pocket Stone
Estimated in stock on Oct 29, 2022 Remind Me!
Use this stone to keep your cutting tools sharp and ready for action!
The Norton Pocket Stone features a medium-coarse grit aluminum oxide abrasive. It measures 3 inches in length, 7/8-inch in width, and 3/8-inch thick. Each stone includes a plastic carrying case.
Norton designed this stone for sharpening all types of knives and pruners. It works well with many materials, including 300 series stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, gray, iron, and titanium. The aluminum oxide abrasive helps repair damaged edges. When used with a lubricant, this stone further enhances the edge while minimizing the clogging to its surface.
The Norton Pocket Stone allows you to maintain a keen edge and keep your cutting tools ready for action. Its minimal size makes it easy to store or carry with you when you need it most. The included carrying case keeps the stone and your pocket clean and debris-free!
- Stone material: Aluminum oxide
- Grit: Medium-coarse
- Stone length (inches): 3
- Stone width (inches): 7/8
- Stone thickness (inches): 3/8
- Pocket-sized sharpening stone
- Aluminum oxide construction
- Medium-coarse grit
- Included plastic storage case
- Ideal for maintaining a keen edge on all types of knives and pruners
- Works well with 300 series stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, gray, iron, titanium, and more
- Medium-coarse grit aluminum oxide helps repair damaged edges
- Use with a lubricant to further enhance edges without clogging the surface of the stone
- Small size fits in your pocket and allows for easy storage
- Plastic carrying case keeps the stone and your pocket clean