Chaser-Style Marking Whiskers, Blue, Bundles of 25
Easy to see and nearly impossible to destroy!
These Chaser-Style Marking Whiskers feature an incredibly durable plastic construction. Each six-inch whisker has a metal clip with a convenient circular opening for easy installation. This bundle contains 25 blue whiskers. This color conforms to American Public Works Association (APWA) color-coding standards.
Chaser-Style Marking Whiskers are an excellent option for a variety of tasks. Use them for surveying, utility marking, test sites, irrigation lines, and more. You can insert them directly into the ground or a post. To install, insert a 60-penny nail (not included) through the metal clip's circular opening. Hammer the nail into a wooden stake or directly into the ground.
These markers are easy to see and practically indestructible. You can even run them over with a tractor or lawnmower, and they will bounce right back. Their bright color provides maximum visibility in any environment. This product 100% made in the USA!
- Color: Blue
- Length (inches): 6
- Bundle count: 25
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Chaser-style marking whiskers
- Durable plastic construction
- Bright, APWA-approved colors
- Metal clip with circular opening
- Sold in bundles of 25
- Excellent for a wide variety of tasks including surveying, utility marking, test sites, and irrigation lines
- Incredibly durable design bounces back even if crushed by heavy equipment or a mower blade
- Bright color stands out in any environment
- Quick and easy installation requires just a hammer and a 60-penny nail
- 1 pounds
Chaser Style Marking Whiskers are durable markers used for surveying, utility marking, test sites, irrigation lines, and more.
How are Chaser Style Marking Whiskers installed?
To install Chaser Style Marking Whiskers, you need to insert a hammer and a 60 penny nail through the metal clip's circular opening. Then hammer the nail into a wooden stake or directly into the ground.
Can Chaser Style Marking Whiskers withstand being run over?
Yes, Chaser Style Marking Whiskers are practically indestructible. You can even run them over with a tractor or lawnmower, and they will bounce right back due to their durable plastic construction.
What is the color of the Chaser Style Marking Whiskers?
The Chaser Style Marking Whiskers are blue, which complies with American Public Works Association (APWA) color coding standards. This bright color provides maximum visibility in any environment.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov