COL-MET Steel Landscape Edging Kit, Raw Steel
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 6 for $252.18 each and save 3%Buy 12 for $247.76 each and save 4%
Great for high-traffic areas!COL-MET Landscape Edging features a high-quality 12-gauge steel construction. This raw, unpainted steel commercial-grade edging comes in 10-foot sections. The raw steel finish rusts for a natural and unique coloration. Each section measures four inches in width. Sold in bundles of 5 sections with 20 stakes.
This edging is excellent for professional use. It is ideal for high-traffic areas. Once installed, you never need to worry about it again!
COL-MET engineers this edging to be incredibly long-lasting. It resists damage caused by equipment like string trimmers or mowers. The durable steel material survives years of abuse in any weather. Extra Stakes are also available. When calculating quantity, subtract eight inches for every connection to account for overlap.
Due to their weight/dimensions, these products must ship via motor freight delivery. They are not eligible for any free or reduced shipping offers.
- Material: Steel
- Thickness (gauge): 4
- Color: Unpainted
- Segment length (feet): 10
- Segments per bundle: 5
- Stake material: Steel
- Stake length (inches): 12
- Stakes included per bundle: 20
- Ship weight (pounds): 75
- Commercial-grade edging
- Hot-rolled carbon steel construction
- Sold in bundles of 5 segments
- Includes stakes for quick installation
- Excellent for professional use
- Ideal for high-traffic areas
- Requires very little maintenance
- Incredibly long-lasting
- Resists damage caused by equipment and weather
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: How do I determine many pieces I will need? Answer: Take your total length and multiple it by 9.33 to find the required number of 10-foot pieces for your project.
- Question: What tools do I need for installation? Answer: You need a flat spade, a hacksaw, and a heavy hammer/small sledge.
Product Shipping Restrictions
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.
Write Your Own Review