Conserve SC Specialty Insecticide, 1 Quart Concentrate
Combines the efficiency of synthetics with the benefits of biological pest control!
Whether you are looking to control tough spider mites and thrips, or hunting a highly effective cutworm, armyworm, of sod webworm control - Conserve will work for you! The active ingredient, Spinosad, is derived from fermentation of a naturally occurring organism. Both ingestion and contact exposure make this highly active at very low use rates on leafminers, thrips, bagworms, Eastern tent caterpillars, fall webworms and other lepidopterous pests. Take care if applying in a greenhouse containing parasitic wasps: Conserve is also highly active on insects in the Hymnenoptera family.
Registered by the EPA, with a four hour WPS re-entry interval. Research shows no phytotoxicity on ornamentals. Applications generally range from .06 to .2 oz per gallon.
Complete control is generally expected in one to three days, for up to two weeks. Low odor.
- Liquid concentrate, one quart container. Active ingredient: spinasad 11.6% Inert ingredients: 88.4%.
- Manufacturer warrants product to conform to the chemical description on the label, and is fit for the purpose stated when used in accordance with the directions. See label for complete disclaimer.
- Conserve SC Specialty Insecticide
- 1 Quart Concentrate
- Combines the efficiency of synthetics with the benefits of biological pest control
- Highly effective in controlling tough spider mites, thrips, cutworms, armyworms, and sod webworms
- Active Ingredient: Spinosad, derived from a naturally occurring organism
- No phytotoxicity on ornamentals and low odor
- Complete control is generally expected in one to three days, for up to two weeks
- 2.4 pounds
Conserve SC Specialty Insecticide can control spider mites, thrips, cutworms, armyworms, sod webworms, leafminers, bagworms, Eastern tent caterpillars, fall webworms, and other lepidopterous pests.
2. Is Conserve SC Specialty Insecticide safe for ornamentals and plants?
Yes, research shows no phytotoxicity on ornamentals, making it safe for plants when used as directed.
3. What is the active ingredient in Conserve SC Specialty Insecticide?
The active ingredient in Conserve SC Specialty Insecticide is Spinosad, which is derived from the fermentation of a naturally occurring organism.
4. How long does it take to see the complete control of pests with Conserve SC Specialty Insecticide?
Complete control is generally expected in one to three days and can last up to two weeks after application.