Corona; Forged Steel Hand Pruners, 0.75-inch Cutting Capacity
Quality Corona features at a great price!Forged steel alloy sharpenable cutting blades have a sap groove. The slant ground hook cuts branches up to 3/4-inch diameter. Self-aligning pivot bolt; non-slip cushioned grips. 0.75-inch cutting capacity; 7.875-inch overall length; weight of 9.6 oz.
- Corona; Forged Steel Hand Pruners: Quality Corona features at a great price!
- 0.75 inch Cutting Capacity: The slant ground hook cuts branches up to 3/4 inch diameter.
- Forged Steel Alloy Sharpenable Cutting Blades: Have a sap groove for clean cuts.
- Self Aligning Pivot Bolt: Ensures smooth operation and durability.
- Non Slip Cushioned Grips: Provides added comfort and control.
- 7.875 inch Overall Length: Easy to handle and store.
- Weight of 9.6 oz: Lightweight for extended use.
Q: Is there a replacement blade available for 60CO?
A: Because the blade and handle are forged out of the same piece of metal, it is not possible to change the blade. However, you can sharpen the existing blade by using a fine grit stone, keep in mind to sharpen the bevel side of the cut blade only.