Earthway Precision Garden Seeder
Take the guesswork out of planting row crops!
The Earthway Precision Garden Seeder features a heavy-duty frame made from aircraft-grade aluminum. Each seeder includes seven precision seed plates for various crop types. The adjustable aluminum row marker extends up to 30 inches and stays in place thanks to the included retaining clip. Earthway finishes with an ergonomic cushioned handled for maximum comfort. Some assembly is required.
Thanks to its precision seed plates, the Precision Garden Seeder is excellent for many different crop types. Use it to plant sweet corn, radish/leeks/spinach, carrots/lettuce/turnips, beans/small peas, jumbo peas, beets/okra/Swiss chard, hemp, and more. The furrow opener adjusts for complete control over planting depth.
The Earthway Precision Garden Seeder is incredibly to use. Prepare the seeder by inserting the proper seed plate for your seed type. Next, adjust the depth of the furrow opener and set the row marker to the appropriate width. Finish by filling the hopper with seeds and pushing it into well-tilled soil. As you proceed down each row, the wide rear wheel packs the soil for optimal seed contact.
Earthway created this seeder to take the guesswork out of planting row crops. The heavy-duty aluminum frame and wheels resist rust and corrosion to offer a long service life. They proudly manufacture this incredible tool right here in the USA!
- Ship weight (pounds): 10
- Frame material: Aluminum
- Maximum row marker width (inches): 30
- Aircraft-grade aluminum frame
- Adjustable aluminum row marker with retaining clip
- Ergonomic cushioned handle
- Adjustable furrow opener
- Includes seven precision seed plates
- Some assembly required
- Made in the USA!
- Takes the guesswork out of planting row crops
- Excellent for many crops including sweet corn, radish/leeks/spinach, carrots/lettuce/turnips, beans/small peas, jumbo peas, beets/okra/Swiss chard, hemp, and more
- Aluminum frame and wheels resist rust and corrosion for a long service life
- Adjustable furrow opener allows for maximum control of seed depth
- Wide rear wheel packs the soil as you move up and down the rows