ECHO CSG-7410 14-Inch Cut-Off Saw 73.5CC Professional 2-Cycle Engine
The highest cutting torque in its class!
Echo outfits its CSG-7410 Cut-Off Saw with a 2-stroke 73.5cc engine. This commercial-grade engine offers a decompression valve and a patented 4-stage air-cleaning system. Echo equips this cut-off saw with a reversible cutting head. It also features an aluminum handle with a rubber grip, a brass water valve, and a quick-release hose adaptor.
Each saw includes a 14-inch diameter masonry abrasive wheel. Echo loaded this tool with features for the professional user. Their 2-stroke engine provides exceptional cutting performance and gives this saw the highest cutting torque in its class. The reversible cutting head allows for flush cutting near a wall or close to the ground.
A side-access belt tensioner allows for easy adjustments. The cushioned handle reduces vibration and increases comfort during use. Echo engineers the CSG-7410 to last. Their patented 4-stage air cleaning system protects the engine from harmful dust and debris. Echo covers this saw with a 1-year commercial warranty!
- Weight (pounds): 24
- Wheel diameter (inches): 14
- Engine displacement (cc): 73.5
- Max engine speed (rpm): 9,800
- Max spindle speed (rpm): 3,820
- Drive system ratio: 2.6
- Arbor size (mm): 20 & 25-2/5
- Fuel capacity (ounces): 24
- Start/stop switch: Momentary
- Purge bulb: Yes
- Decompression valve: Yes
- Choke with fast idle: Yes
- Max cutting depth (inches): 4-9/10
- Professional-grade, two-stroke engine
- Decompression valve
- Patented four-stage air-cleaning system
- Reversable cutting head
- Aluminum handle with rubber grip
- Includes an abrasive wheel
- Designed for the professional user
- The highest cutting torque in its class
- Reversible head allows for flush cutting near a wall or close to the ground
- Two-stroke engine optimizes cutting performance
- Side-access tensioner makes belt adjustments easier than ever
- Cushioned handle reduces vibration and increases comfort
The Echo 14 Inch Cut Off Saw is equipped with a powerful 2 stroke 73.5cc engine that provides exceptional cutting performance and the highest cutting torque in its class. It also features a patented 4 stage air cleaning system, a reversible cutting head, an aluminum handle with a rubber grip, and a brass water valve. Additionally, it comes with a quick release hose adaptor and a 14 inch diameter masonry abrasive wheel.
2. What is the weight and wheel diameter of the Echo 14 Inch Cut Off Saw?
The weight of the Echo 14 Inch Cut Off Saw is 24 pounds and the wheel diameter is 14 inches.
3. What is the fuel capacity of the Echo 14 Inch Cut Off Saw?
The fuel capacity of the Echo 14 Inch Cut Off Saw is 24 ounces.
4. What is the warranty offered by Echo on the 14 Inch Cut Off Saw?
Echo covers the 14 Inch Cut Off Saw with a 1 year commercial warranty.