Echo PPT-2620 Extra Long Reach Power Pruner
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Jun 23, 2022 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $687.11 each and save 5%Buy 75 for $553.76 each and save 23%
Designed for the toughest of jobs!Echo designed their PPT-2620 to be the most power commercial pruner on the market. This pruner features a 25cc professional-grade two-stroke engine. Echo manufactures this engine using military-grade magnesium. They also equipped this tool with an automatic, adjustable oiler to match cutting conditions. A large 21-fluid-ounce fuel tank, two-stage filtration system, and easy-start system make this the perfect tool for professionals! Echo engineers each tool with professional quality. They have produced durable, dependable products for over 70 years. Skilled professionals assemble each tool with pride and confidence worthy of the Echo name! Echo designed every part of this pruner from the engine to the grips with you in mind. The large fuel tank results in an extended run time between fill-ups. Tool-less access allows for convenient, in-field servicing. The two-stage air filtration system increases cleaning capability, resulting in longer maintenance intervals.
- Engine displacement (cubic inches): 25-2/5
- Carburetor: Rotary
- Starting system: Standard
- Fuel capacity (fluid ounces): 20-3/5
- Oil capacity (fluid ounces): 7-3/5
- Collapsed length: 96"
- Extended length: 107"
- Bar length (inches): 12"
- Dry weight (pounds): 13-1/5
- 25.4 cc professional-grade two-stroke engine manufactured from military-grade magnesium
- Automatic, adjustable oiler to match cutting conditions
- Easy-start ability for re-starts in hot, dusty climates
- Large 21 fluid ounce fuel tank for extended run time between fill-ups
- Over-molded front hand grip for extreme comfort
- Tool-less access for convenient in-field servicing
- Two-stage air filtration system dramatically increases cleaning capability and allows for longer maintenance intervals
The manufacturer covers this product with a 5-year consumer warranty. For commercial users, the manufacturer covers this product with a 2-year warranty. Click HERE for more information.
Write Your Own Review