Felco Model 2 Hand Pruners, 1-inch Cutting Capacity
An iconic, superior design that professionals have relied on for more than 40 years!This is our most popular hand shear, offered at the best price around! The classic Felco design has remained unchanged for over forty years - and this original model, like all Felco products, continues the long legacy of workmanship, precision, and long-lasting durability. Features a replaceable precision ground forged cutting blade, with soft wire cutter and sap groove. Forged alloy handles are tough but easy to grip, with rubber shock absorbers for superior comfort. Includes locking mechanism with pivot bolt. 8.5-inch overall length; weight of 8.8 oz.
- Solid-forged metal alloy handles
- Rubber cushion shock absorber
- Locking mechanism
- Sap groove
- Wire cutter
- Overall weight 8.8 oz.
- Cutting capacity is approximately 1 in.
- Locking mechanism on pivot bolt assembly keeps it precise over time.
- The sap groove consists of a raised edge on the hook blade which allows the run off of sap, keeping the shear cutting smoothly.
- Replacement parts on this pruner make it a lifetime tool.
- It is a well made pruner that will last a lifetime, eliminating the need to buy a lot of replacement shears over the years
- It is easy to find replacement parts for Felcos
QUESTION: Can the shear be sent in for repair? ANSWER: Felco does have a repair facility which is mostly used for their more expensive power products. The standard hand pruners could be sent in for repair but by the time shipping, parts, and labor are added it is usually not cost effective. We sell replacement parts which are easy to replace. Test
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!