Felco 600 6.3" Folding Pull-Stroke Saw
2-inch cutting capacity saw with the classic Felco quality!Rubberized grip with push button style latch to safely lock the blade. Handy around the job, ideal for camping and hunting, too! 6.75-inch hard chrome-plated conical blade won't clog or bind, and cuts green or dry, soft or hard wood. The blade is rust-resistant and the teeth design prevent sap buildup. Cuts on pull stroke, up to 4-inch diameter branch! Comfortable, non-slip handle. 6.35-inch straight cutting blade; 13.8-inch overall open length; 7 teeth per inch; weight of 5.6 oz.
- 6-3/4" blade length
- 14" overall open length
- The blade is thinner at the top and thicker at the bottom to resist clogging or binding
- The teeth have a third edge on the tips which provide fast cutting
- Saw includes a push button to lock blade
- 7 teeth per inch
- Cuts up to 4" diameter
- The blades are hardened so that they maintain an edge for an extended period of time. It is important to only apply pressure on the pull cut. Applying pressure during the push stroke presents a risk of breaking the blade.
- Manufacturer supplies a one year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- QUESTION: Can the blade be sharpened on the F600? ANSWER: The blade can be sharpened with a turbo saw sharpener (TSS). However, blades are generally replaced as they are inexpensive and easily replaced. Also the turbo blade is difficult to sharpen and after sharpening can lose some of its hardness. QUESTION: Will the old F60 blades fit on the F600? ANSWER: No, the F60 blades will not fit the F600, but the blades for the F600 do fit the old F60.
Write Your Own Review