FibreDust Layflat 100% Coir Slab Grow Bags
This all-natural product promotes extreme root growth!
FibreDust Layflat Coir Slab Grow Bags contain a compressed coconut coir slab. Each bag measures 1 meter (approximately 3 feet) in length. This OMRI-listed product has a natural pH of 5.5 to 6.5 with electrical conductivity (EC) levels below 0.8.
These coco coir-based bags are great for any type of hydroponic cultivation operation or commercial greenhouse. Coir pith provides moisture and root contact while coir chips foster drainage and circulation through the root zone. Growers use them for peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, and more.
You can install these lay flat bags nearly anywhere. They work well on the ground, suspended in gutters or troughs, or on elevated tabletops. Placing these bags on a proper slope is critical during installation. Orienting the bags at a 1.5% slope allows for proper irrigation and runoff collection. You can create the slop using earth grade, floor grade, or suspension levels. Once hydrated, the coconut coir fills the bag. Once filled, the bag is ready for planting.
Action grow bags deliver results in greenhouses where the grower needs a more aggressive irrigation or fertigation schedule. Use this all-natural product to foster extreme root growth and maximize plant health!
- Product length (centimeters): 100
- Product width (centimeters): 15
- Product height (centimeters): 10
- Electrical conductivity (EC): ≤ 0.8
- pH: 5.5 to 6.5
- Lay-flat grow bags
- Proprietary blend of coconut coir
- OMRI-listed organic growing medium
- Retain more than a day's worth of moisture without over-saturation
- Perfect for peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, and more
- Provide proper moisture without causing soggy produce
- Install nearly anywhere
- Fosters extreme root growth, leading to healthier, more productive crops