Florikan 12-6-6 NPK Pro, 60-Day Formula
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 70 for $81.33 each and save 8%Buy 180 for $53.27 each and save 40%
Used for woody ornamentals during spring/summer. Contains 8% polymer coated nitrogen. Contains early release of nutrients for quick greenup. Contains Gal-Xe One‚® polymer technology. Should not be used on sensitive crops like annuals and perennials.
- Florikote is a high-performance, polymer coated, fertilizer technology activated by moisture. The speed of release is only affected by soil temperature. After application, these Controlled Release Fertilizers release the nutrients they need when they need them. They will outperform other controlled release fertilizers both in consistency and longevity without dumping, because of its unique polymer coating. Nutrient release is not affected by media type or pH.
- Florikote Controlled Release Fertilizer has a patented dual reactive layer polymer coating process developed in 2004 in conjunction with the Space Alliance Outreach Program administered by NASA.
- A smooth exterior coating with no breaks or fissures insures a predictable release. Florikote fertilizers have a release period that is benchmarked to 77‚° F average soil temperatures so they can maintain their integrity and last the stated period of release, even in climates of extreme heat and rainfall. Plants and turf are healthier when they receive a consistent source of nutrient.
- Florikote breaks the feast or famine cycle of other conventional and inferior slow release technologies, ensuring that nutrients remain available to your plants and are not leached into the environment.
- Ideal for incorporation with growing media or as a topdressing. All products listed are calibrated for the Midwest.
- 12-6-6 formula
- 2 to 3 months
- 50 lb bags
- Used for woody ornamentals during spring/summer
- Should not be used on sensitive crops like annuals and perennials
- Contains 8% polymer coated nitrogen
- Contains early release of nutrients for quick greenup
Write Your Own Review