Muller's Original Smart Cart, Black 7 Cu. Ft. Tray with 20" Flat Free Spoke Wheels
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $459.91 each and save 0%Buy 6 for $459.91 each and save 0%
Convenient, Tough, and Made in the USA
US made with industrial strength polyethylene, contractor grade anodized aluminum frame and wear resistant wheels. Strong and lightweight. Unique front-tilt design. Rust proof and leak free, no matter the climate. Built to last decades without breaking...no bolts to tighten or replace, no rust - nearly maintenance free. Patented Snap-on Tub technology. Perfectly balanced cart. Design that survived the test of time. The last garden cart that you will ever own. Best warranty in the industry. Can carry loads of up to 600 lbs. (400 lbs. for 20-in wheel model). Assembly Required.
Ships Direct from Smart Carts. Oversized and additional handling shipping charges may apply. Not eligible for any free or reduced shipping offers.
For returns, customer is responsible for 15% Restocking Fee, and return shipping to Smart Carts Ent. (Carts are not to be returned to A.M. Leonard).
- Capacity: 7 cu.ft.
- Height Overall 28"
- Length Overall 56"
- Max. Width 32"
- Weight 35lbs
- Wheel size 16" dia. x 4" tread width or 20" dia. x 2" tread width.
- Maximum Load 600 lbs with 16" wheels. 400 lbs with 20" wheels
- Load capacity up to 600 pounds (wheel choice determines load).
- Patented snap-out pans in 2 sizes: 7 and 12 cubic foot sizes, and are interchangeable & replaceable. Buy one frame and if you like have 2 sized pans. The pan snaps easily in and out of the carriage, and is often used by itself as a handy tub or container. Popular uses for the pan include baby pool, washing the dog, holding ice or water, feeding livestock, and covering firewood and shrubs.
- Pans have a five year warranty! Best warranty in the business.
- Perfectly balanced design: back saving, safe, easy 2-wheeled design helps ease movement and promotes well balanced load. The center of gravity of the load is directly over the wheels and axle where it belongs. Single wheel carts merely "share" the load with the user and loads do not balance well.
- Finest weatherproof materials:
- Pans : seamless high-density, polyethylene. Are leakproof, with no bolt holes to rupture, crack or tear. Ultraviolet ray inhibitor added. Is unaffected by water, strong sunlight, barn acids or fertilizer.
- Tubular Framework: aircraft-quality drawn aluminum alloy, satin-etched and anodized. strongest undercarriage in the industry. Frame is exactly the same on all models and therefore the standard pan of 7 cubic feet (200 litres) capacity and the extra-large pan of 12 cubic feet (340 litres) are interchangeable. Lightweight and extremely strong, it will never rust or rot.
- Ergonomic upright stance. Rake into it, roll rocks into it, flip bags of mulch right in. Save your back!
- Pans have closed ends no spills! This wheelbarrow design holds more volume for the tray size than other designs.
- Light weight 40-44 pounds. You can separate the frame and pan and lift easily.
- Wheels in 2 sizes, replaceable and interchangeable for your needs.
- 20" heavy-duty spoke wheels with ball bearings, pneumatic tires roll smoothly over rough ground.
- Wide-tread 16" diameter turf wheels for maximum flotation in deep snow or mud.
- Note: for those of you in the horse industry, you will know that the smart cart wheelbarrow is also known as the Muller's Smart Cart.
Product Warranty Information
- Pans have a five year warranty.
Write Your Own Review