Greenworks Pro 80V Li-Ion Cordless 18in Chainsaw with Battery and Charger
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Dec 25, 2021 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $348.15 each and save 4%Buy 55 for $294.95 each and save 19%
Take down trees and limbs with Greenworks Pro 80V Li-Ion MAX Chainsaw.With power equivalent to a 45cc gas chainsaw, the 18-inch bar and chain with variable speed trigger will slice through trunks and limbs just as easily, without the gas hassle and with less noise and vibration. The high performance brushless motor delivers greater torque and efficiency to allow for up to 150+ cuts with a fully charged 2Ah battery. The quick charge time of 30 minutes for the 2Ah battery lessens any downtime and with additional batteries on site, it's easy to snap in and out to continue the work while avoiding hazardous gas refills. Additional features include metal bucking spikes, auto-oiler, wrap around metal handle with over-mold grip for user comfort and a low kickback bar and chain. Eliminate the high maintenance issues of gas, such as replacing spark plugs, winterization and other engine maintenance.Multiple battery configurations available for this tool. This model includes a 2Ah battery and charger. Compatible batteries currently include a 2Ah (model GBA80200) and 4Ah (model GBA80400) battery and rapid charger (model GCH8040). The 2Ah battery charges within 30 minutes so you can get back to work and finish that job. The 4Ah battery charges within 1 hour. Greenworks Pro 80V Chainsaw provides gas power without the gas hassle. After all, it's not just your job, it's your life.
- 18in chain saw bar
- 30 to 45 minute run time
- Includes 80 volt 2 amp hour battery and charger
- Bar chain oil quart is item# BCOIL-Q
- Bar chain oil gallon is item# BCOIL-G
- 80V Li-Ion System takes the lead in highest and most powerful gas-free cordless system.
- Capable of 150+ cuts with fully charged 2Ah battery.
- DigiPro™ digital controlled brushless motor for 30% more torque and 70% less vibration.
- Equivalent to 45cc gas engine.
- Steel bucking spikes and durable metal wrap around handle.
- Electronic chain brake for safe operation.
- On board chain tensioning tool.
- Auto-oiler keeps chain lubricated for the best cut performance.
- 18-inch bar and chain.
- One battery system, multiple tools, professional grade quality and performance.
- Less maintenance, light weight and simple electric start.
- Zero gas, zero fumes, zero winterization!
- Compatible battery and charger models GBA80200, GBA80400 and GCH8040 (Additional high capacity batteries coming soon).
- Quiet: Stop disturbing your customer's neighbors
- Quick Start: Stop fighting with cold engines reluctant to start
- No Fumes: Get rid of that 2-cycle smell
- Safer: Stop driving around with a half-empty gas can - no 'spill when you fill'
- No Mixing: stop taking a chance you'll grab the wrong can and ruin your engine
- Dependable: Fewer moving parts to wear out
- Help Your Employees: Lighter to use than traditional gas powered equipment
- Save Money: no spark plug, no fuel filter, no tune-ups, no winterizing
- Better Than Ni-Cad:
- Lithium-ion batteries run at 100% power until they stop
- Up to 50% lighter than Ni-Cad
- Can be charged up to 3 times more often than a Ni-Cad
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review