Greenworks Pro 80V Li-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer with Battery and Charger
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $359.76 each and save 4%Buy 55 for $309.23 each and save 17%
Landscaping has never been easier with GreenWorks Pro 80V Max System.With a range of commercial grade tools for professionals and those who just want more power, this is the highest voltage in the industry. Rip through miles of hedges without the vibration and fumes from a gas engine with this light weight 80V hedge trimmer. With a 26-inch dual action steel blade and anti-jam technology, you can get up to 60 minutes of run time with a fully charged 2Ah battery. The brushless motor delivers greater torque and durability with a variable speed trigger offering up to 3000 SPM and 3/4-inch cut capacity. With an extra battery on hand, you can switch from one tool to the next and complete your job without the hassle of gas. Multiple battery configurations are available for this tool. This model includes a 2Ah battery and charger. Compatible batteries currently include a 2Ah (model GBA80200) and 4Ah (model GBA80400).
- 26in blade
- 3/4in cutting capacity
- 2 amp battery
- Approx weight 8.7 lbs without battery, 11.3 lbs with 80 v battery
- 80V Li-Ion System takes the lead in highest and most powerful gas-free cordless system.
- Up to 60 minutes of run time with fully charged 2Ah battery.
- DigiPro™ digital controlled brushless motor for more torque, quiet operation and longer life.
- 26-inch laser cut rotating steel blades for professional results.
- 180° rotating rear handle provides easy trimming at multiple angles.
- Durable die cast magnesium gear box for heavy duty use.
- Push button jam release feature reduces down time.
- Less vibration than most gas hedge trimmers.
- 3/4-inch cut capacity.
- 3600 strokes per minute.
- Less maintenance, light weight and simple electric start.
- Rapid charge of 30 minutes for 80V 2Ah battery and 60 minutes for 80V 4Ah battery.
- Compatible battery and charger models GBA80200, GBA80400 and GCH8040.
- Quiet: Stop disturbing your customer's neighbors
- Quick Start: Stop fighting with cold engines reluctant to start
- No Fumes: Get rid of that 2-cycle smell
- Safer: Stop driving around with a half-empty gas can - no 'spill when you fill'
- No Mixing: stop taking a chance you'll grab the wrong can and ruin your engine
- Dependable: Fewer moving parts to wear out
- Help Your Employees: Lighter to use than traditional gas powered equipment
- Save Money: no spark plug, no fuel filter, no tune-ups, no winterizing
- Better Than Ni-Cad:
- Lithium-ion batteries run at 100% power until they stop
- Up to 50% lighter than Ni-Cad
- Can be charged up to 3 times more often than a Ni-Cad
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review