Hanna GroChek pH/EC/TDS Meter with CAL-Check
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $210.81 each and save 1%Buy 75 for $202.60 each and save 5%
Versatile and easy to use!The Hanna GroCheck meter is a portable, water-resistant, multi-parameter instrument. Hanna designed this unit for agricultural applications. It is perfect for use in hydroponics, greenhouses, farms, or nurseries. This meter features a large LCD that clearly displays the current parameter. The screen also displays calibration instructions. The GroChek measures pH, EC, and TDS ranges. You can easily select your desired application using a membrane keypad on the front of the panel. This unit includes the CAL-Check™; feature. This feature allows you to check the calibration status of the pH probe at any time. Refer to the manual for probe and unit maintenance, calibration, and care instructions for best results. Product requires 1 9-volt battery (included with the meter).
- Dimensions: 145 mm x 80 mm x 36 mm (5.7 inches x 3.1 inches x 1.4 inches)
- Weight 230 grams (8.1 ounces)
- pH range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- pH resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH accuracy: ± 0.01 pH
- EC range: 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm
- EC resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
- EC accuracy ± 2% F.S.
- TDS range: 0 to 1999 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS resolution: 1 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS accuracy: ± 2% F.S.
- Temp range: 0.0 to 60.0° C/32.0 to 140.0° F
- Temp resolution: 0.1° C/0.1° F
- Temp accuracy ± 0.5° C/ ± 1° F
- Battery type: 9-volt
- Battery life (approximate): 150 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50° C (32 to 122° F); RH max 100%
- Measures pH/EC/TDS/Temperature
- CAL-Check™ ensures the accuracy of the meter
- 3-in-1 amplified probe — HI1285-6
- Variable EC to TDS conversion factor
- Factor automatically adjusts from 0.56 to 0.78
- Factor based on 442 curve for natural water
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Low battery indicator
Additional Product Information
The manufacturer covers this meter with a 2-year warranty. They cover the probe with a 6-month warranty.
Write Your Own Review