Kestrel DROP2 Data Logging Monitor
Only 1 left
Small, accurate, rugged, and waterproof!The easiest way to monitor and track environmental measures! Small, accurate, rugged, and waterproof. The Kestrel DROP2 can be placed wherever needed. Log and track temperature, humidity, dew point, and heat index. Simple and automatic retrieval of the data through the Link app when in range (100' or more) of the monitor.Store months and thousands of data points with customized logging rates, connections and alerts on a single coin-cell battery or view the data in real-time. Share and save data from multiple monitors on a single device and know the variant environmental measures in your greenhouse, growing space or workspace. Built with a sturdy D-ring the DROP2 can be hung wherever it is needed.
- Dimensions: 1 x 1.8 x 2.4 inches
- Weight: 1.2 ounces
- Water, dust, and shock resistance
- Made in the USA
- Meets military and international standards for water, dust and shock resistance (IP-67 and MIL-STD-810G)
- View data wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart on your iOS or Android phone or tablet
- Monitor and track environmental factors in wet or dry conditions, indoors or out
- Connect up to 8 loggers at one time and store from many more
- Customizable logging rate, alerts and connections
- Share data via email, Facebook or Twitter from the Link app directly
- Real-time threshold alerts
Manufacturer covers this product with a 5-year warranty.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go toÂ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write Your Own Review