Knotty Takiron Green Steel Stakes, 5/8"x 7', Bundle of 10
Long-lasting and never splinters and the green color blends in with foliage!Our New Takiron Stakes feature a "knotty" ring rather than the original smooth, bamboo-style ring. This feature allows for twine & ties to hold onto the stake instead of sliding down the smooth finish.
Ring spacing is closer together near the bottom and increases as it goes up, to coincide with a plant's growth. Double rings every 50 cm help you insert to an even height. Protruding rings offer more tie off areas. Waterproof, heat-sealed caps stay in place. The look and feel of bamboo, with the strength of steel. Durable heavy gauge steel in all-weather, polyolefin resin coating won't warp, rot or rust. Resists chemicals and lasts for years. They are in an attractive "plant green", to blend in with foliage. Priced per bundle of 10; call for special pricing on 2,000 or more
- 16mm., 167TS is 7ft. high. Sold in bundles of 10. 16mm is approx 5/8"
- Polyolefin coating provides a long lasting finish because of its resistance to agricultural chemicals and fertilizers
- Knotty-style finish on rings holds onto twine & ties and prevents sliding
- Heat sealed caps installed at both ends keep out moisture and eliminate any rusting
- The Polyolefin coating and resistance to chemicals means stake will not rust, corrode, or crack offering a long service life
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review