Lambert Peat Moss, 3.8 Cubic Feet
Estimated in stock on Jun 08, 2022 Remind Me!
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
Rich in organic matter!
Lambert Peat Moss contains 100% Canadian sphagnum peat moss. The brown peat particles are medium in size, measuring from 0 to 10 millimeters in diameter. This bag contains 3.8 cubic feet of material.
Sphagnum peat moss is rich in beneficial organic matter. This product is handy for landscapers and growers who like to formulate their blends for flats and garden packs. It provides numerous benefits for bedding plants, vegetable market packs and flats, nursery production, and mushroom growing.
Peat moss provides numerous benefits for your soil and plants. It offers good air capacity and drainage. It works well in both sub-irrigation and overhead irrigation setups. Lambert works diligently to ensure that their Peat Moss mix contains as few sticks as possible.
- Ingredients: Canadian sphagnum peat moss (100%)
- Approximate particle diameter (millimeters): 0 to 10
- SME pH Range: 5.4 to 6.4 (SME)
- SME electrical conductivity (millimhos per centimeter): 0.8 to 1.8
- Bag volume (cubic feet): 3.8
- Soilless growing medium
- 100% Canadian sphagnum peat moss
- Medium particulate size
- Rich in beneficial organic matter
- Excellent for bedding plants, vegetable market packs and flats, nursery production, and mushroom growing
- Handy for landscapers and growers who like to create their own growing blends
- Offers good air capacity and drainage
- Works well in both sub-irrigation and overhead irrigation setups
- Contains few sticks