T-Trays for True 1801 Pot Sheets, Case of 100 by Landmark Plastics
Landmark Plastic's T Trays Simplify Horticultural Growing Processes
Landmark Plastics T Tray for 1801 Sheet, Case of 100 For 30 years Landmark Plastic has been making life easier and less chaotic for growers, from propagation to patio. Our wide range of plastic containers, trays, packaging and growing systems for the horticultural industry were all designed with a deep understanding of what growers need.
And what they don't. Our injection molded and thermoformed products can meet virtually any size, propagation, water conservation or transportation need.
And because they?re precision-made in our own state-of-the-art facility, everything we make includes the uncompromising quality that allows for easy use. Not to mention the flexibility to customize your products with a variety of color, printing and labeling options to highlight your brand.
- True-series tray
- 10in x 20in x 2 & 3/4in deep
- 100 trays per carton
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Injection molded and thermoformed plastic containers and trays
- Designed for the horticultural industry
- Meet size, propagation, water conservation, and transportation needs
- Precision made in our own state of the art facility for uncompromising quality
- Customizable with color, printing, and labeling options to showcase your brand
- True series tray size: 10in x 20in x 2 & 3/4in deep
- Comes in a case of 100 trays, perfect for growing and landscaping professionals
The Landmark Plastics T Tray for 1801 Sheet is a plastic container designed for use in horticultural growing processes, specifically for propagation. It is meant to simplify the growing process and provide an easy-to-use and customizable solution for growers. This tray is 10 inches by 20 inches in size and 2 & 3/4 inches deep, and comes in a case of 100 trays.
2. How can the Landmark Plastics T Tray for 1801 Sheet help with water conservation?
The Landmark Plastics T Tray for 1801 Sheet is designed to hold plants in an efficient manner, which can help with water conservation. The tray is deep enough to hold water at the bottom, which can be used to water the plants from the bottom up. This can minimize water waste and promote healthier growth for the plants.
3. What sets the Landmark Plastics T Tray apart from other plastic trays on the market?
The Landmark Plastics T Tray is made from high-quality plastic and is precision molded for uncompromising quality. It is also highly customizable with color, printing, and labeling options, which can be used to highlight a grower's brand. The tray comes in a case of 100, making it a cost-effective solution for growers looking to scale their operations.
4. How long has Landmark Plastics been in the horticultural industry?
Landmark Plastics has been in the horticultural industry for over 30 years, with a focus on making life easier and less chaotic for growers. They offer a range of plastic containers, trays, packaging, and growing systems to meet the needs of growers of all sizes. Their injection molded and thermoformed products can meet virtually any size, propagation, water conservation, or transportation need.