NON-WOVEN POINTBOND FABRIC 3OZ.
Affordable and Strong Landscape Fabric3oz non-woven Pointbond fabric offers excellent drainage that allows nutrients to pass through to the root zone. Pointbond fabric is ideal for use around plants in gardens and landscapes. This fabric is tear and puncture resistant but is very easy to cut to size and shape - easy to install around plants and ideal for installing in curved landscape beds. This uniform fabric blocks sunlight to suffocate existing weeds and protect against any weed growth from the soil underneath. A versitile and cost effective weed barrier, pointbond is commonly used by professional landscapers and gardeners alike. Often used in landscaping, under mulch or stone. Pointbond offers excellent UV resistance and can also be installed above grade, uncovered. The most cost effective ground cover option, it is perfect for use as a seasonal or semi-permanent ground cover in gardens. Available in a variety of sizes to fit various applications.
- 3oz non-woven Pointbond fabric available in a variety of sizes to fit various applications
- Versatile fabric offers excellent drainage and allows nutrients to pass through to the root zone
- Tear and puncture resistance yet very easy to cut to size and shape - easy to install around plants and in curved landscape beds
- Often used as a weed barrier under mulch or stone
- UV resistant Pointbond can also be used as a ground cover in gardens
Write Your Own Review