Landscape Fabric Anchor Pins, Box of 500
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $35.42 each and save 3%Buy 6 for $34.73 each and save 5%
Keep your fabrics securely in place!These Anchor Pins feature an 11-gauge wire construction. Each pin measures 6 inches in length and 1 inch in width. This box contains 500 pins.
Use these Anchor Pins with erosion netting, weed barriers, or any other types of landscaping fabric. Their U-shaped design and angled end cuts make installation fast and easy.
These are not the same flimsy pins you find at the big box stores. These pins easily penetrate overlapping fabric and will not bend under pressure!
Made in the USA!
- Size 6 inch long x 1 inch wide. Packed 500 per case, weight 20 lbs., 11 gauge wire.
- Made in the USA!
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Landscape Fabric Anchor Pins, Box of 500
- Securely keep your landscaping fabrics in place with these durable pins!
- 11 gauge wire construction with U shaped design and angled end cuts for easy installation
- Measures 6 inches in length and 1 inch in width
- Great for use with erosion netting, weed barriers, or any other types of landscaping fabric
- Pins easily penetrate overlapping fabric and will not bend under pressure
- Made in the USA with 500 pins per case, weighing 20 lbs.
Product Shipping Weight
- 18.4 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: When using a bio-degradable fabric what do you do with the anchor pins after the fabric has degraded? ANSWER: It is ok to leave the anchor pins in the ground as they should be out of the way of lawn mowers, etc. as long as they don't get pushed up by frost heave. Remember anchor pins are installed flush with the soil level. They are flat on top which will not be harmful. They will eventually degrade.
Write Your Own Review