Lawn Mower Lift For Tractor Style Mower
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
A stable, back-saving lift allows you to safely and easily lift lawn tractors, zero turn and push lawn mowers for periodic maintenance and cleaning!All steel powdercoated frame for tough use. Telescoping lift bars have multiple height and width adjustments for different applications (height adjusts from 20" to 26"). Lift design allows for both front and rear tire servicing. Features: cushion grip T-bar handle; on-board stabilizer bar; 10" pneumatic tires. Compatible with most major brands, Max. Wt. lift is 270 lbs. Wt. 55 lb.
- 10" pneumatic tires
- Height adjusts from 20" to 26"
- Max lift weight is 270 lbs.
- Cushion grip T-bar handle
- On-board stabilizer bar
- Compatible with most major brands
- You can change and service front and rear tires
- You can change and service belts and blades
- Clean underside of mower deck
Additional Product Information
One year warranty
- QUESTION: What is the red bar shown on the side of the TL4000?
- ANSWER: That's the stabilizer bar. When the mower is tilted up on the two forks, and the T-handle is parallel to the ground, the red bar pivots forward to help prevent slippage
Write Your Own Review